Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics Day Post 2016

Description: On Wednesday we did athletics at the  massy university track. The activities I competed in were shot-put, long jump, high jump, discus, hurdles, javelin and 800-meter sprints. I didn't come 1st, 2nd or 3rd because there was a lot of competition. I think this is the most memorable athletics day I've had. my favourite was shot put and high jump because I really liked them both and I was good at them. I had to push myself to do as well as I did and the techniques were key in some of the activities we did. I think the techniques I used were really good and helpful. When your doing the activity you don't think much about it, you just strive your hardest and hope you get it done well, I was just as happy not coming podium because I know I tried my best.


  • Athletics Reflection:
    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why?: The most enjoyable part of athletics was shot-put because I found out I was really good at it and it was fun in general.
    • What are you really proud of? Why?: The 800-meter run because I think I kept good pace and kept my breaths even.
    • What was the most challenging part? Why?: Discus because it was really hard to get enough power and angle it the right way.
    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on now? : I want to focus on my throwing so I can throw farther and get podium.


Evaluation: I think I did well on athletics day and tried my best even though it was physically straining.



1 comment:

  1. Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
    kurye ankara hizmette
    sinir tanimiyor...

    ReplyDelete